Header image is not getting repeated in pdf output

please solve this issue.

for post i will raise another forum request.

Hi,

Please spare us some time, we will try to evaluate your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

please update me on progress with this.

Hi,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet.

Anyways, I have logged your comments against your issue id “CELLSNET-41761” into our database. I have also asked the concerned developer if we could provide you an eta (if possible)

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

thank you.

please provide me update on this.

Hi Rajendra,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comments in our database against this issue. Please spare us some time. Once, we will have some fix or update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

We have tested your issue with our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.6.0 (please try it), it works fine with it.

I have attached the output PDF file that is generated by using your template file that was attached in your first post in this thread.

Also, if you still find the issue with v7.6.0, kindly provide your source XLSX file
so that we could test the conversion and evaluate your issue further accordingly.
Thank you.

No still same issue.

find attached the excel template and pdf output.
I am on windows 7

Hi,

Thanks for the sample files.

We cannot evaluate your issue based on your template Excel file which contains markers, could you please save to XLSX file format after processing your smart markers and filling it with your data and images with Aspose.Cells APIs. You may provide us the output Excel file here. we will test the conversion (Excel to PDF) with it to see if we could find the issue.

Thank you.

I am not getting why you cant replicate based on tempalte.

its been very long since i added this issue but its not getting solved.

Hi,

Well, we replicated the original issue/previous issue based on your output file as you provided in your original post in the thread:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/92526
(We observed the issue by converting your output Excel file to render the PDF file (output) and found it). According to our tests, this issue was fixed in new version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.6.0. We think this is another issue, so to investigate your issue precisely, please either provide your output Excel file or provide us with a sample console application (runnable), you may zip it prior attaching here.

Thanks for your work and understanding!

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.5.2.2
it should fix your issue as we have tested it and found your issue does not exist with the latest version. Let us know your feedback.