Header table misaligned with body

Greetings,

In the PDF conversion of attached Word document, the tables are misaligned between header and the body. I did not find a obvious reason for this.

L1108-RFI-001 EXISTING ROADS AND STORM WATER RETICULATION Rev.0 (ID 2951…zip (852.1 KB)

@M-Files_Support,
Kindly provide us your source code, Aspose.Pdf API version and highlight the issue with the help of a screenshot. We can see the misalignment problem in the input PDF document. When we converted your PDF document to DOCX formatOutput17.7.zip (891.3 KB) with the latest version 17.7 of Aspose.Pdf for .NET API, it renders tables in the same way as we can find in the PDF document.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

Hello,

I was able to reproduce this in my test environment where Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.2.0 is in use.

The problem is that the tables in the conversion do not look like in the original Word document; I am not able to provide the software source code.

asposeconvert.png (220.8 KB)

@M-Files_Support,

Kindly confirm whether you are converting a Word document to PDF or a PDF to the Word document. Using Aspose.Pdf for .NET API, you can only convert a PDF to the Word document and the latest version 17.7 of Aspose.Pdf for .NET API gives an output Word document with misaligned between the header and body. We can find the same misalignment between the header and body, in the input PDF. We would recommend you kindly download and try the latest version 17.7 of Aspose.Pdf for .NET API, and let us know how that goes into your environment.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

Sorry, my bad, This was posted on a wrong support forum and should be on Aspose.words forum, I will continue there.

@M-Files_Support,
No problem, you are welcome to post Aspose.Pdf API related queries in this forum thread (if any). We will assist you appropriately.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique