Headers and Footers when converting to PDF

I’m converting a workbook of 3 worksheets to PDF. Each sheet has a header and a footer, neither of which shows up in the PDF. I also have an image in the header. Is there some option I need to enable to get those to convert to PDF correctly?

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, Headers / Footers are not supported yet when you convert an excel file to Pdf. Please check the conversion limitations: Converting to PDF File

Recently, in the latest version (4.2), we enhaced the (Aspose.Cells2Aspose.Pdf) conversion and we have added support for converting an Xls file (containing images / charts) to Pdf. Both Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Pdf teams are trying hard to improve the conversion all the time with the new releases of each component. We will support this feature soon.

Thank you.

Actually in v4.2 we support to convert headers/footers in latest version’s xls2pdf feature. Please try this attached version. If it still doesn’t work for you, could you please post your Excel file here? We will check and fix it soon.

@cpuckett,

Aspose.Cells has improved Excel to PDF feature. Over the years, we have made the feature more robust and efficient with lots of enhancements (included), so you may directly save an Excel file to PDF file format without needing other API (e.g Aspose.PDF) and just using Aspose.Cells APIs. The charts, pivot tables, other drawing objects and formatting would be retained as they are in the Excel file when rendering the Excel workbook to PDF file format. Similarly Aspose.Cells supported Chart to image and Chart to PDF features with high fidelity and accuracy.

For more information on converting Excel files to PDF, Sheet to image, rendering chart to image and chart to PDF features, please follow the document links below:
Convert Excel Workbook to PDF
Chart Rendering
Converting Worksheet to Image using ImageOrPrint Options

Please download the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET from the following link:
Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

You can also download the latest demos here for your complete reference.