Heading background color shade changed in VSD to PDF

Hi,

I am trying to convert attached VSD into PDF, the heading background color shade is getting changed from dark gray to light gray.

Perhaps it’s a minor issue, but just wondering if there’s any way to retain same color as input file.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Just attaching screen-shot as well.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to reproduce the problem background color change. We have logged this issue under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50037 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

Thanks Imran, let me know as when some ETA is available for the fix of this issue.

Regards,
Rajiv
Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for asking about the issue estimate. Your issue is just identified and it will take some time for our development team to further investigate the issue and provide a fix. Anyway, I have asked the responsible development team to take a look at this issue shortly. Once they are done with their analysis of your reported issue, then we will be able to provide you an ETA.

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for being patient. I have received a response from our development team. I would like to update you that our development team has plans to fix this issue (DIAGRAMJAVA-50037) in the next release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.1.0. It’s depend upon if everything goes by plan. We shall let you know once the issue is marked as resolved.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as "DIAGRAMJAVA-50037") now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50037) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.02.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.