Heading tags

Hi,
I have attached a sample document (sample_document.doc). When I convert this document to html there are areas of text where I would expect it to show a
specific tag, for example “Executive Summary” within “Section 3: Process Guidlines and Writing the Education Report” shows the
tag ok. But “Consulation” within the same Section 3 displays within a tag. It is imperative for us that this shows as
rather than a class within a span. I’ve tried modifying the document in the hope of causing Aspose to generate a
tag instead but alas no luck.
Do you have any advice or suggestions on this?
I have also attached the output html for you to have a look at.
Thanks,
Rodney.

Hello Rodney!
Thank you for your inquiry.
The issue happens because these headings have different style. You can see that by choosing Format -> Show Formatting command from menu. Important difference is that after these headings line breaks are put instead of paragraph breaks. Press button with on the toolbar so inspect this. In MS Word Heading 3 and other such styles are paragraph styles. One paragraph can have only one paragraph style. Just separate “Consultation” from the rest of paragraph and assign it proper style.
If this is difficult please give me your e-mail. I’ll change the document myself and send it back privately.
Regards,

Hi Victor,
Thanks for you response. This is exactly the information I need so that I can pass this on to our clients.
Much appreciated.
Rodney.