We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Hebrew letters not displayed when converting to pdf

When converting the attached file 121151972_1.ZIP (47.6 KB)
to Hebrew, the Hebrew letters are not coded correctly in the pdf file.

@yehuda.alon,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-15793. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@yehuda.alon,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15793) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.10 update.

The Hebrew letters now show properly. However, the order of words is reversed (as if the Bi-Di algorithm is not properly implemented).
An easy way to notice this is by looking at the line following the text ‘Mr. Orly&Ari Eliaz’. You will see that the words show on the Pdf in a reverse order than on the original document

@yehuda.alon,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-15989. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.