Hebrew problem

hello,
i have a problem editing text in shapes, I'm trying to write in Hebrew Char but when i put Chars like !@#$$&*#( etc it written in English, what make the text turn the Other direction.
this is a Major problem because its ruin the program that suppose to create a PowerPoint slide from a text written in my website, and every time there is a simple char like '$!?%* etc all the text showed differently, is there any way to change a char language? i change the font to an Hebrew one but still those chars stay in English
thanks
-Lior

Dear Lior,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides for .NET

Please provide the source code and output presentation to look into this problem. Screenshots of expected display and actual display of Hebrew text will also be helpful.

Hello
This is a short version of the code, all he do is take a template and replace the text inside, and then save it in the PP folder,
if look at the Test1.ppt you can see the change in the text direction
i also add a screen shot of what suppose to be
thanks allot for your help
-Lior

here is the source

Thank you for the examples but unfortunately the problem can’t be fixed in a short time.
Anyway, could you attach also couple of any small presentation with Hebrew text.
It would be great if presentations will have different slide styles. It should help very much.

Thank you.