Hebrew Support when converting to TIF

Hi,

When i use Aspose.Email (latest edition) and i use the following code:

// Initialize the MailPrinter class
var msgPrinter = new Aspose.Email.Printing.MailPrinter();
// Load an email message
MailMessage msg = MailMessage.Load(@"c:\Test2.msg", MessageFormat.Msg);
// Call Print() method

<br>msgPrinter.Print(msg, @"C:\test.tiff", Aspose.Email.Printing.PrintFormat.Tiff);</p><p>The mail includes pictures in the body.</p><p>1. I do not get the pictures in the output Tif file<br>2. If the mail message has hebrew in it i get non hebrew charachters, which means<br>    that the encoding is incorrect when you print.</p><p>How can i overcome these 2 problems ?</p><p>Thanks,</p><p>tomer</p>

Hi Tomer,

Thank you for using Aspose.Email.

Could you please provide us your sample input MSG file, so that we can further investigate the issue by reproducing the problem at our end? We will look into it and assist you further.

Hi,

Here is the msg file that imclude hebrew text and embeded picture

Please see if you can do something

Hi Tomer,

Thanks for sending more supporting material.

I have tried your sample MSG and have re-produced the issue partially. I can see that inline images are missing but I found Hebrew characters there in the output TIFF file.

I request you to send me little more information as given below:

1. Open the sample “test4.msg” in Outlook 2010, and send me the snap shot of this opened message in Outlook.

2. Secondly I need the TIFF image you created at your end using this sample code and sample MSG file.

It will help us to analyze information more accurately and provide solution as soon as possible.

Your patience and understanding in this regard is highly appreciated.

Hi,

i have attached a print screen of the msg as it is in outlook.

the bottom is not displayed becuase it is to long

i hope this helps

Hi Tomer,

I am afraid to inform that you missed to send me the output TIFF created at your end using print() function in sample code with "test4.msg" file; as requested below in my previous post.

kashif.iqbal:
2. Secondly I need the TIFF image you created at your end using this sample code and sample MSG file.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.

Hi,

Here is the TIF file.

As you can see the hebrew is ok but all the pictures are missing.

Also, can i somehow include headers (from,to,etc.) when i convert to TIF

thanks

Hi Tomer,

Thanks for providing required information.

I have successfully re-produced the issue and sent the complete information to the development team. I will write back here as soon as some feedback is received from the developers.

This issue is logged in our issue tracking system as NETWORKNET_33521.

You can print the header information of the mail message by setting the following flag before calling Print():

//Set MessageFormattingFlags to MailInfo to display the message headers and body
printer.FormattingFlags = Aspose.Email.Printing.MessageFormattingFlags.MailInfo;

Please have a look at the link to see detailed information about printing.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33521) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.