We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Help with updating the license

Hello, just wanted to verify that all I need to do is copy over the .lic file into where it’s currently at and that should be good to go. No need to compile the site again or anything?

I set this up last year, but have forgotten most of the steps. But basically, I had code there that pointed to the license file, following the documentation.

Now that the site is live, I was wondering if all that’s needed is to just replace the lic and it will work fine. The new license has been purchased, the old one will expire in a few weeks. Thanks.

Hi Alfran,

Thank you for contacting support. Please note, you need to set a license once per application or process for each Aspose library. For example, if you have applied license in the Global.asa file of your web project, then you may also need to restart the web application in order to run license code once(after placing the new license file).

In case, this does not help then please let us know some details of how you are applying Aspose license in your web application. We’ll check and reply you accordingly.