Highlight Version of SquareAnnotation

I have an application that adds a large number of automated highlights. I have been using the HighlightAnnotation to do that. However, this type of annotation is not selectable and copyable once the resulting pdf is opened.

I tried using the SquareAnnotation instead, and it is selectable and copyable as desired. However, the only setting I can find to get a highlight property is opacity, which is not the same thing as highlight. It gives a washed out effect rather than a highlight effect.

I attached an example PDF showing the different types, including a pasted screenshot of the setting I manually changed on the SquareAnnotation in my PDF editor to show the desired settings.HighlightTypeExample.pdf (26.6 KB)

Is there a property on the SquareAnnotation that allows setting of the highlight mechanic rather than opacity?

Here is the code I used to generate the markups:
private void addHighlightMarkup(Page page, Rectangle coordinates, Document document)
{
HighlightAnnotation highlightAnnotation = new HighlightAnnotation(page, coordinates)
{
Title = “Highlight annotation here:” + coordinates.ToString(),
Color = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Yellow
};
document.Pages[1].Annotations.Add(highlightAnnotation);
}

private void addSquareAnnotation(Page page, Rectangle coordinates, Document document,double op)
    {
        var squareAnnotation = new SquareAnnotation(page, coordinates)
        {
            Title = "Square annotation here:" + coordinates.ToString(),
            InteriorColor = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Yellow,
            Opacity = op
        };
        document.Pages[1].Annotations.Add(squareAnnotation);
    }

@mtevebaugh

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system for further investigation against your requirement and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55148

We will investigate the feasibility of this case and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Awesome, thank you!