Hirarki schema in Word...wrong when asposed

Hello
When our customer uploads this document, aspose mess it up.
Do you know whats wrong.
/Anders

Yes, there are some known issues with shapes and textboxes. We are now woring to have them corrected in the next release.
Thanks for reporting this particular issue to us. I have logged it to our list of defects that are in need of attention.

Hello,
What is happening, our customers are not happy about the rendering.

Hello
Thanks for your request. Could you please show me your code and attach your input and output documents here for testing. I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hello,
string

licenseFile = OptoPath + @"\Bin\Aspose.Custom.lic";
Aspose.Words.License licenseWords = new Aspose.Words.License();
licenseWords.SetLicense(licenseFile);
Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
license.SetLicense(licenseFile);
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(tmpPath + filename);
//////// Save the doc in a xml fille that can be handled by Aspose.Pdf.
doc.Save(tmpPath + filename.Replace("." + df.FileEndName, ".xml"), Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.AsposePdf);
//////// New a pdf object.
Aspose.Pdf.Pdf pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Pdf();
//////// Bind content from the named xml file.
pdf.BindXML(tmpPath + filename.Replace("." + df.FileEndName, ".xml"), null);
//////// Save the result
pdf.Save(tmpPath + filename.Replace("." + df.FileEndName, ".pdf"));

¨v

Hello
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because Tight and Through wrapping styles are not supported during rendering yet. I linked your request to the appropriate issues, you will be notified as soon as these features are supported. The four wrapping types now supported cover the majority of user scenarios. Although Tight and Through are used rarely, we are very likely to support them in one of the further versions.
Please see the following link for more information:
https://blog.aspose.com/2011/01/10/text-wrapping-around-images-and-shapes-is-about-to-be-released-in-aspose-words-for-net
Also we decided we are not going to implement the Tight and Through text wrapping options right now. We are postponing these features until we catch up on some other planned features. We will get back to decide on Tight and Through later in 2011.
In additional: as I can see you use old method of PDF conversion. Currently the latest version of Aspose.Words supports direct way of PDF conversion (without using Aspose.Pdf). Old legacy method was excluded from the latest version.
Please see the following code:

Document doc = new Document("in.doc");
doc.Save("out.pdf");

Best regards,