HLOOKUP calculation not correct

Hi,

I have an example workbook that shows in Excel that cells I2 to I6 have the value 0.

TestCase03.zip (9.7 KB)

However, when opening in Aspose.Cells (.NET) 20.5 and after CalculateFormula, the value for cells I3, I4 and I5 are not 0 compared to what Excel says. Example code below:

var workbook = new Workbook("TestCase03.xlsx");
        Worksheet wksheet = workbook.Worksheets["Sheet1"];
        // Calculate formula.
        workbook.CalculateFormula();
        Cell i3 = wksheet.Cells["I3"];
        Cell i4 = wksheet.Cells["I4"];
        Cell i5 = wksheet.Cells["I5"];
        Console.WriteLine(i3.ToString()); // Should be 0 but shows 2.
        Console.WriteLine(i4.ToString()); // Should be 0 but shows 3.
        Console.WriteLine(i5.ToString()); // Should be 0 but shows 4.

Can you please have a look at this problem?

Many thanks.

@llawryy,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47389 - HLOOKUP calculation is not correct

@llawryy,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-47389”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@llawryy,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.5.3:
Aspose.Cells20.5.3 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.5.3 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.4 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47389) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6. you may also get the version @ NuGet repos. here (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.Cells 20.6.0).This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47389) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6. you may also get the version @ NuGet repos. here (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.Cells 20.6.0).This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

Thanks! I can confirm issue has been fixed in 20.6.0.

@llawryy,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the latest version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other queries or comments, we will be happy to assist you soon.