Hoping for a pdf viewer control like aspose.cells.griddesktop

hi there,

i am currently using evaluation of aspose.total and i already recomended your products to my boss. we have a small problem though, with noticed that in aspose.cells it already includes a grid that we can view the excel files even if its from a file or from stream which is and what we really needed, but in your aspose.pdf you dont have that control. is there any way that we can display our pdf file from stream to picturebox instead since you dont have pdf viewer control included in your aspose.pdf. i really do hope that it should have that control included in your sdk. since aspose.cells have aspose.cells.griddesktop included…
thanks

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Aspose.Pdf is not a visual tool / control to view PDF files in Web page as a control. It is a component to generate new PDF documents and manipulate the existing documents programmatically, but you may need some PDF viewing tool / component to view the resultant PDF files or you can open the PDF directly in the browser.

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Hello
Ivan,

Thanks for using our products.

Adding more to Rashid’s comments, Aspose.Pdf also provides the feature to convert pages of PDF document into Image format and you can display these images in PictureBox control. Please visit the following link for information on