Horizontal bar

Hi
I am using aspose words for .Net for wordml to pdf conversion.It work fine but if table in wordml is large than horizontal screen then horizontal bar not appear in pdf, The table onwards gets truncated.
Thnaks all you.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by ShL77.

Hi there,
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your template here for testing and we will provide you with some further information.
Thanks,

Thanks for reply
Horizontal bar problem is now sloved.
But there is one more problem is in PDF file, there is small black dot appear when wordml to pdf conversion done. (I am using Aspose.words)

Hi

Thanks for your request. Please attach your input document and output PDF here for testing. We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
The dot appear in the output PDF where the blinking cursor (typing cursor) end position in the document and it appear only the start of that line (the last line where your type or just press enter).
I send output PDF but myself not allow to send input documnet as it require application to transformation.
Below the xyz Protocol you aee a dot where the cursor position for typing.
Note : The dot is not the cursor becuse if cursor moved up dot still remain there.Dot appear at the position in documnet the last line where you typed or just pressed enter key

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I see the dot. But anyways I need the input document and code, which you use to convert the document. This will allow me to understand what cause this problem.
Best regards.

Hi
Thank for reply.Myself not allow to sent code but i will sent wordml ie input file you apply it your Aspose.words code in C# to convert it into pdf and find out what is problem in wordml file cause dot in the PDF output file.
The input xml file is having word “Yes” and 5 Paragraph symbol which are you can see from word->tool->options->Formating marks "All " check.Dot appear at fifth line as it is last line upto enter key pressed.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I cannot see the input WML file. Did you miss to attach it? If so, please reattach it here.
Best regards.

Hi
I forgot to attach WML. Thanks for reply.The problem with DOT is solved .
Can Aspose PDF generate PDF file with Horizontal bar if data in WML is like that?
What can I do if in WML some part of table is visible and some are not, need to move horizontal bar to see Unvisible data/Part.In PDF file only visible table contents shown.Unvisible table contents are not visible.
Thanks & Regards
Vax.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please be more specific regarding the problem, please attach your input WML document and expected output PDF document here for testing. Do you use Aspose.Words to generate your PDF document?
If you have any questions regarding Aspose.Pdf please write to the appropriate forum.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,
Thanks for reply.I am using Aspose.words only.
When i generate PDF from input file the PDF file contain table names in two row ie . Name goes to next line.
for ex if Column name is Sample in report it comes like below
Samp
le
Can you check this for any wordml.
Thanks
Vax

Hi

Thank you for additional information. But I still cannot reproduce the problem. If it is not difficult, please attach sample WordML document, which will allow me to reproduce the problem. This will really help to understand what the problem is.
Best regards.