Horizontal (Category) Axis Control Questions

How can I:

• Control the Text Wrapping for a chart?
When I create a chart, once i exceed a number of categories PowerPoint changes the angle and cuts off the text. How can i control this? I have figured out how to control the angle with the following line:
mychrt.Axes.HorizontalAxis.TickLabelRotationAngle = -35;
However, I cannot force the category to display the entire text, it gets cutoff as shown in the attached screenshot
I have tried the following but they have no effect on controlling the Horizontal Category Axis Label

mychrt.Axes.HorizontalAxis.TextFormat.TextBlockFormat.WrapText = NullableBool.True;
mychrt.Axes.HorizontalAxis.TextFormat.TextBlockFormat.AutofitType = TextAutofitType.Shape;

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you if you are able to display the entire text using PowerPoint then please share that presentation file with us so that I may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

I was unable to implement a true wordwrap of the text in powerpoint unless it was set to horizontal which will not work for the size of the data set for this chart. Went a different direction and leveraged a shorter name for each record.

Hi Jeff,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I was unable to do the same while using PowerPoint so using a shorter name is a better approach.

Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,