Hosting the Web Application Issues

I have my application hosted on a web server through work, I am receiving a strange error all of a sudden and curious if it has to do with the evaluation license rather than using the license file. The error is stating that it is looking for the assembly reference for the aspose grid, do you have some information that i can have to put into the web config file to handle this issue.
Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

It seems that the Reference of Aspose.Grid.Web in your application is not properly set to the location where the Aspose.Grid.Web.dll is present. Please follow the under-mentioned steps to set the reference of Aspose.Grid.dll in your application.

1. In Solution Explorer, expand the project node you want to add a reference to.

2. Right-click the References node for the project and select Add Reference from the shortcut menu.

3. In the Add Reference dialog box, select the .NET tab (selected by default).

4. If you have used MSI installer to install Aspose.Grid.Web, you will see Aspose.Grid.Desktop & Aspose.Grid.Web in the top pane. Select it and then click the Select button.

5. If you have downloaded and unpacked the .dll only, locate the Aspose.Grid.Desktop.dll & Aspose.Grid.Web.dll files using the Browse button.

6. Now you have referenced Aspose.Grid and it should appear in the SelectedComponents pane of the dialog box. Click OK. The Aspose.Grid.Desktop & Aspose.Grid.Web references will appear under the References node of the project.

Please see the following link for further reference on how to install and add references of Aspose.Grid,

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/visual-components/aspose.grid-for-.net/installation.html

If you still face any problem, please provide us with the complete error details and we will be happy to help you out.

Thank You & Best Regards,