Hover over/comment in grid desktop

I am using the GridDesktop v 2.0.3.2003; adding a comment to a cell results in a mouse over that includes the word ; what I’d like to do is show cell content plus the comment on the second line, but without the prefix - see the attached picture

Hi Garrick,

Please use the following lines of code to achive comments as desired.

Code snippet:
Dim sStrVal As String = "Aspose"
GridDesktop1.Worksheets(0).Cells("D7").Value = sStrVal
GridDesktop1.Worksheets(0).Comments.Add("D7", sStrVal & vbCrLf & "This is a test for cell comments")
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
String sStrVal = "Aspose"
GridDesktop1.Worksheets[0].Cells["D7"].Value = sStrVal;
GridDesktop1.Worksheets[0].Comments.Add("D7", sStrVal + "\r\n" + "This is a test for cell comments")

Thanks,

Sorry, I meant to say I am using grid web v2.3.2.2003 on this page. I have a databound grid and I add comments as follows:

WebComment c = wks.Comments.AddComment(row, colPartNumber);
c.Note = comps[row].Description;

Where comps is a collection that is data bouund, with .Descritpion member being what I want to show without the prefix

Hi Garrick,

We are able to find the issue. The issue has been logged into our Issue Tracking System with ID CELLSNET-20613. We are working on this issue and will update you soon with the solution.

Thanks,

Hi,

If you are using IE browser, it works fine with latest version v2.3.2.xxxx, I tried the following code:
//Add comment to cell A1
WebCell cell = GridWeb1.WebWorksheets[0].Cells[“A1”];
cell.PutValue(10);
GridWeb1.DisplayCellTip = false;
WebComments comments = GridWeb1.WebWorksheets[0].Comments;
WebComment comment = comments.AddComment(cell);
comment.Note = “First note.”;

But, if you are using FireFox browser, the issue does occur, kindly let me know if you need to fix this issue for FireFox browser type? we can look into it soon.

Thank you.