How are the images in a PDF page are numbered using Python?

I’m trying to replace an image in a PDF using the Aspose PDF API referring to the example ReplaceImageInPDFFile.py (Python). From the API, we need to give the image number along with page number to replace the image. But I’m not able to figure out how the images are numbered in a page by Aspose PDF SDK.
I need some insights into how the images are numbered (on what parameters/metrics) in a PDF page.

Please help me here.

@bb_aspose_api

Thank you for contacting support.

I would like to share with you that I can not find ReplaceImageInPDFFile.py in our examples over GitHub or CodePlex. Please share a link to this file or upload it as a zipped file along with your source PDF document so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Hey @Farhan.Raza, Thanks for the reply.

Please find the ReplaceImageInPDFFile.py file in here - GitHub - aspose-pdf-cloud/aspose-pdf-cloud-python: Python library for communicating with the Aspose.PDF Cloud API

@bb_aspose_api

Thanks for sharing the requested information.

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-43890 in our issue tracking system. Our product team will further look into the details of the logged ticket and provide their feedback. As soon as we receive some significant updates regarding investigation progress, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

Since it seems that you are working with Aspose.Pdf for Cloud API, so we have also requested the relevant team to look into the scenario. They will surely check the details at their side and respond you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@bb_aspose_api

We have answered your query at forum.aspose.cloud. Please follow the topic there for further details.