How can i add a bookmark when using aspose.slides for .Net

I am creating powerpoints and pdf using Aspose.Slides for .NET slides. I wanted to see if its possible when creating pdfs to have bookmarks so when you open the pdf you can see something like this:

http://blogs.adobe.com/acrolaw/files/acrolaw/01_bookmark_panel.gif

is this possible as i didn’t see it in any of the documentation

Hi Adam,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and request you to please share the presentation files with bookmarks in it. I have not been able to observe any option on my end to add bookmarks in presentation except video or audio clips. Please share the sample presentation with us for which you need to export the bookmarks to PDF and I will investigate it further on my end.

Many Thanks,

Here is another example of a C# PDF generation library that supports saving bookmarks. Hopefully by looking at this link its more clear what i am asking for:

PDFsharp & MigraDoc - Bookmarks

Hi Adam,

Thanks for sharing the further details with us. I have observed the example link shared by you and it seems that you are probably looking for mechanism for adding bookmarks to PDF. I like to share that you can use Aspose.Slides to export presentation to PDF. Then you can use Aspose.Pdf to add the bookmarks in Aspose.Slides generated PDF. Please use the documentation section, Working with Bookmarks using Aspose.Pdf for your further kind reference.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I only have a license for aspose.slides (not aspose.pdf) so it this functionality possible in just aspose.slides?

Hi Adam,

I like to share that, I have not been able to observe any option in PowerPoint for adding bookmarks in presentations. That is why I suggested you to please share a presentation with bookmarks in it. The approach for using Aspose.Pdf was only with a purpose to suggest an alternative for using adding bookmarks using Aspose.Pdf. Please share the presentaiotn with bookmarks so that I may add a ticket for it if it is a missing feature.

Many Thanks,