How can i define labels for PPTX-Bubblecharts?

Hi Forum,

i have a PPTX-template with a "native" Bubblechart (not OLE-embedded!).

I create categories & series, fill the XValues & YValues of the series and te bubblechart displays fine so far.

But the labels / captions for each bubble is the Y-Value of its series and i don´t know how to set a individual label-caption for each bubble.

The series-object has a property "Labels" and the documentation says that it should point to a DataLabelsEx-Object, but that "Label"-property is always null.

Is there a way to set the label-captions for Bubblecharts?

Thanks in advance,
Dirk

Hi Dirk,

Can you please share the sample presentation and code snippet that you are using on your end for our further investigation.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

for your investigations, i attached a Demo-Source (C#) and a Template.

Regards,
Dirk

Hi Dirk,

I have worked with the presentation and code shared by you. It seems to be an inconsistency in Aspose.Slides. An issue with 29560 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

I’m develop lead for this product (and Dirks manager).

Our customer is very unsatisfied with the state of your Library and thinks about dropping the project.

This bug prevents us from moving on.

Till this monday (2011-08-08) our customer needs a reliable date (or at least a timeframe) when thouse issues are fixed.

greetings

Sven

Hi Sven,

I regret to share that the stated issue of defining chart labels is still unresolved. However, the issue has already been added in our issue tracking system and is under investigation and resolution. I have requested our development team to share any possible ETA regarding the issue and will share that with you as soon as some response is shared.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29560) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.