How to find hyperlinks in tasks (C# .NET)

Please open the attached file and observe the hyperlinks in the dashboard.

How do I use Aspose.Tasks to read/modify these hyperlinks?

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

Could you please mention how can we see the hyperlinks in the MPP file using MSP? We opened it in Microsoft Project and couldn’t find any such hyperlink in it.

Go to the project overview page in MS Project then you will see it.

It’s the bottom section of the Gant Chart view, you may need to move the splitter up to see it.

Hi,

We are sorry to share that we are still unable to locate this information in your shared MPP file using MSP 2010 at our end. Could you please share a screenshot of where we could find this information in the MPP file? This will help us in looking into it and assisting you further.

I’ve uploaded a screenshot.

This is a project overview page/pane. To see it I assume you need to use a later version of MS Project (2013 or 2016). The hyperlinks are inside of a textbox.

Hi,

We are currently managing an upper version of MSP at our end and will soon work on your requirement after that. We’ll update you here once we are done with our findings and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Hi Thomas,

The hyperlinks refer to some external files linked to the project. An investigation ticket with id: TASKSNET-1891 has been logged to get further information about this requirement from our Product team. We’ll update you here once there is any information available in this regard.

Hi Thomas,

Reading information from reports in Project files is not supported at the moment. Provision of this feature requires much efforts and will be worked upon in one of our future releases. For now, there is no exact time frame available for its implementation We’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

What’s the plan for doing this? It’s been two years.

@elma_tak,

i have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the associated issues are still unresolved. I have requested for further inforamtion in our issue tracking system and request for your patience. I will share updates with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.