How can i generate a document with more pages using latest aspose trail version 17.8(word and pdf)?

Hi,

we have generated the word and pdf documents using latest aspose trail version 17.8(word and pdf).The trial version 17.8 is restricting us to generate only one page of the word and pdf document.But with 16.7 licensed version of aspose we are seeing some issue in the 3rd and 4th page of the generated document. I’m unable to confirm whether latest 17.8 actually resolves the issue or not. How can i generate a document with more pages using latest aspose trail version 17.8(word and pdf).

And also how can we set trial license in C# code and share the trial version C# code.

Thanks in advance.

trial version document - 17.8.pdf (83.0 KB)

@smani,
You can get a 30 day temporary license from the purchase portal and its option is available in step 5 where you will see a button with caption Get a Temp License. A temporary license is a time-restricted full license that lets you test every aspect of an API before buying it. After receiving a temporary license from the purchase portal, you need to apply license for each Aspose library by adding a couple of lines of code. Please refer to the help topics: Apply License to Aspose.Words for .NET API and Apply License to Aspose.Pdf for .NET API

However, if the problem is reproducible with the latest version of Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf APIs, then kindly share the complete details of the use case, including source documents and code. We will investigate and share our findings with you.