We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How can I read an email from Exchange by message-id using ASPOSE.Network.Exchange?

My application allows user export the email from their outlook to SQL. To save storage, I just want to keep the message_id and the email itself still under Exchange. In this case, how can I get that email from Exchange?

Hello,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Network.

Aspose.Network.Exchange supports fetching the messages from exchange server by WebDAV. I would like to understand your scenarios. Could you explean a little bit? You need to get email message from the network or you just want to get the locat outlook messages?

Cheers

Our case is: We would like to allow user export their email to our CRM system, that eventually a record in the database that link up email message-id with client or project. We developed Outlook Add-in which allow user export selected emails to CRM, but the message with the attachement also exported and save to SQL which is a duplicated storage to Exchange, that's why we want to modify it to keep copy on Exchange only.

It seem like ASPOSE.Network.Exchange can help but I cannot find sample code that can help me. Can I have sample code regarding WebDAV?

Hi iret,

Any idea?

Hello,

We are working on the sample. I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Hello,

Please check the attached dll, we implmented a built-in feature to support your scenario, check it out

sample code:

ExchangeMessageInfoCollection messages = client.ListMessagesById( mailbox.InboxUri, 8AAFD708D3B641FF98AD77A176FAD845@your-domain.com);

client.SaveMessage(messages[0].UniqueUri, "message.eml");

Thanks. I will try and give my comment on this new method.