How can I use a Slide Master in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services

Hello,
Thanks previously ;D

So Here is my doubt:
Is it possible to use a Slide master in a Reporting Services slide presentation?
Would it be included in the code window? How do I use it in a way that doesn’t damage my presentation (in case I have lots of slides in a single rdl file?

Is there a documentation on how to use Aspose.Slides in Reporting Services?
How about Rdl examples?

PS: I’m using Microsoft Visual Studio as a Report Designer
PS2: I’m using Sub-Reports for multiple slides, and a List Control in case I need to repeat them.

Thank You All,
Gabriel

Dear Gabriel,

There is no such feature which use Slide master in ASRS so you should insert all logos, lines and etc directly to rdl report

For ASRS documentation, please see

msfaiz Is there a documentation on how to control the size of slide in Reporting Services? In order to properly place the logos and the controls don’t break the slide layout?

Or RDL examples? because in the documentation you have presented to me, there is no link for rdl file, or working example only images of already exported reports. I would like to know how to properly control the size of a report when transforming into a PowerPoint. Is there any help you can provide me?

Thanks in Advance.
Gabriel

Dear Gabriel,

Please see this thread.

Just set page size and orientation in rdl report and Aspose.Slides will create presentation

with correct slide size automatically. Don’t forget to use latest version.

You need to know how to set page size and orientation in RDL report.

I think, these RDL tags are useful in this regard,

29.7cm

29.7cm

You can also download/read RDL specification from this link

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/technologies/reporting/rdlspec.mspx