How can I use my licenced aspose.cells v 4.7.1 to load a workbook and read the names of Excel Sheets

How can I use my licensed Aspose.cells v 4.7.1 to load a workbook and read the names of Excel Sheets present in it. I need some coding demo in C#

@DebadattaRatha,

See the sample code for your reference:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook();
   wb.Open("e:\\test2\\Book1.xls");
            foreach (Worksheet ws in wb.Worksheets)
            {
                     Console.WriteLine(ws.Name);
            } 

Hope, this helps a bit.

Workbook wb = new Workbook();
wb.Open(“e:\test2\Book1.xls”);

I am getting an error “Wrong Central Directory signature” with the wb.Open() command
What may be the issue ?

@DebadattaRatha,

We are very sorry but since you are using some older version (Aspose.Cells for .NET 4.7.1) of the product, so we cannot evaluate your issue using older APIs and hence cannot help you much. Also, we cannot include fixes to older APIs too. The fixes are based on latest APIs set only. So, we recommend you to kindly upgrade to latest version (latest APIs set) of the product. We are bound to evaluate and figure out issues if found in latest APIs.

By the way, regarding your exception “Wrong Central Directory signature” either it is due to issue with older version (it cannot fixed) or you are not giving correct file path to your Excel file (you may fix it on your end accordingly).