How can insert metadata with prefix and url

pdfDocument.Metadata.RegisterNamespaceUri("xmlns:xmp","http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/");
pdfDocument.Metadata["xmp:ModifyDate"] = DateTime.Now;
//set properties
pdfDocument.Metadata["xmp:CreateDate"] = DateTime.Now;
It produce error "prefix or namespace have incorect format"

Hi Ajeeb,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf does not support metadata namespace with prefix. However we have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-36439 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and implementation. We will notify you via this forum thread as soon it is implemented.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Ajeeb,

Thanks for your patience. We have further investigated the issue and found that you should use namespace name without prefix. Please
take a look on following code snippet. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the requirements.

pdfDocument.Metadata.RegisterNamespaceUri(“xmp”,“http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/”);
// xmlns prefix removed
pdfDocument.Metadata[“xmp:ModifyDate”] = DateTime.Now;

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance

Best Regards,

Hi tilal,

I have a normal pdf I need to convert PDF/A-3 document and need to insert a xmp in to the converted pdf.
-A XMP extension schema that defines the PDF/A property and compliance-level (3a, 3b, 3u).

Using aspose I have converted the pdf to pdf/a. But cannot possible to add xmp file as metadata into the aspose converted pdf/a.

Are the following possible using aspose
1. Convert a pdf to PDF/A-3 with compliance-level (3a, 3b, 3u)
2. Insert a xmp file as metada into the converted PDF/A-3.

I have attached the xmp file that I need to add as metadata in to the pdf/a.

Please help.
ajirahmanKeelath:
1. Convert a pdf to PDF/A-3 with compliance-level (3a, 3b, 3u)
Hi Ajeeb,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support the feature to convert PDF file to PDF/A-3 format. For the sake of implementation, I have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-36686 in our issue tracking system.
ajirahmanKeelath:
2. Insert a xmp file as metada into the converted PDF/A-3.
I have separately logged above stated requirement as PDFNEWNET-36687 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36439) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.1.0.

For further details, you may check this blog post.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Ajeeb,

Thanks for your patience.

In order to accomplish your requirement of adding metadata with prefix, please follow the instructions specified over Set XMP Metadata in PDF File.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36686) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(11)