How do I add text + table or any other shape to a content place holder

Hi There,

I want to add some text + table / chart or any other shape within the same content place holder in a slide. Is it possible? If yes, please provide some piece of code for help.

Thanks | Pradeep

Hi Pardeep,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and request you to please provide the sample presentation that what you want to create using Aspose.Slides. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

As you asked I am attaching a sample presentation containing a single slide that I want to create using Aspose.Slides.
Referring to my attached presentation,
I have a layout containing two place holders: First one is Title place holder and another one is content place holder. Using this layout I have added a slide to the presentation. I want to replace content place holder with some text + chart/ table/ multiple shapes dynamically.
How ever I am replacing content place holder with three following shapes:
Shape #1 is of Textbox type with some text.
Shape #2 is of Textbox type with some text.
Shape #3 is of chart type.

I want to achieve this(adding text + chart or any other shape to a content place holder) just to handle content overflow / to decide the need of new slide .

I am replacing content place holder with multiple shapes so that by calculating the height of shapes with respect to height of content place holder, I can check whether content is spilling out of slide or not.

Please help.

Thanks | Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for sharing the additional details. I like to share that you cannot change or replace the type of placeholder but can add new ones. You can achieve this by removing the existing desired content shape and new one in the slide. Also, one cannot embed the table or chart inside any content placeholder. The content placeholder is in fact and AutoShape, where as charts and tables are different shapes. I hope this will clarify the point to you.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,