How do I deactivate my account?

I want to delete my account.

Submitted from: https://apps.saaspose.com/Account/UpdateAccount

Hi Ilijana,

We're very sorry to know that you want to remove your account with Saaspose. Can we please know why do you want to delete your account? Are you not satisfied with the Saaspose APIs? Or your requirements were not fulfilled with the Saaspose APIs? Is there anything we can do to keep you stay with us? If you're interested in some different/new feature, you can share with us and we'll try to provide you the required feature. Please share your thoughts. Also, please share your email which you used to create an account with Saaspose.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzad Latif
Saaspose Support Team.

I thought the site was something else, and it doesn't have what I was looking for so I would like to have my account deleted and I don't want to receive the newsletters anymore.
Please let me know when you deactivate my account.

Thank you,
Ilijana

Hi Ilijana,

Did you purchased some paid plan from our website? If not then your account will be automatically closed if you don't use it anymore. However, if you had subscribed to a paid plan then please share which email address you used to create an account with Saaspose. I'll forward your request to the concerned team. They'll remove your account.

Regarding newsletter, you can unsubscribe using the link given inside our latest or earlier newsletters delivered to your registered email address.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards
Shahzad Latif
Saaspose Support Team.