How Do I Format Value Axis Labels in a ChartEx Chart?

Hi Jason,

Have you used the code snippet shared in my former post using Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.8.0. Please use that and share your feedback with us.

Many Thanks,

Thank you. I am now able to format data series labels in the chart with the above code.

I am not able to format the text on a value axis though. See the question that started this thread. I need a way to show the value axis (scale) as percentage.

Thank you,

Jason

Hi Jason,

I regret to share that currently setting axis value number format is unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33122 has recently been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the same issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

I have just downloaded the latest released aspose.total. And the slides has 5.9.0 for .NET 2.0, but I am using .NET 4.0 and there seems to be no updates for .NET 4.0 for slides (it is still 5.6.0, version I had these issue with).
Should I be using .Net 2.0 version with my .Net 4.0 application or will there be .NET 4.0 version updated to 5.9.0?

Thanks,
Cuneyt

Hi Cuneyt,

Please observe the image attached highlighting the latest version of version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.0 5.9.0. If you feel any issue then kindly share that with us so that we may investigate on our end, Using .NET 2.0 dll of the said version will also work for you.

Many Thanks,

Hi Cuneyt,

I like to share that the feature of setting the number format for value axis has been resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.2.0. You may need to use the following code snippet to set the number format. I will share the notification of product release with you as soon as I will upload it.

chart.ValueAxis.DisplayUnit = Aspose.Slides .Pptx .Charts.DisplayUnitType.None;
chart.ValueAxis.NumberFormat = “0.0%”;
chart.ValueAxis.SourceLinked = false;

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33122) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)