How do I upgrade my aspose.cells version

Sorry folks, new to this forum. Just was tasked to get upgrade for aspose.cells from 7.x to 8.1.2.0, we have a valid license. Can someone help me with the process please?

Hi,

Well, there is not much labor involved while upgrading from v7.x to 8.1.2/ 8.2(latest) as the APIs are almost the same although we did add a few enhancements to the existing features and other fixes. We also included some new APIs or a few changes in the APIs or its behavior.

We have started maintaining Public APIs changes since the release of v8.0, see the documents in the section:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Migrating+from+Earlier+Versions+of+Aspose.Cells

Please see the Aspose.Cells for .NET API reference docs for your complete reference. If you find any issue, kindly let us know.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for your reply. I put my thinking cap on, then took it back off because it was so simple it didnt seem possible. All is well and mischief managed for today.

Best regards,

Eric

Hi,

Good to know that you have sorted it out and successfully upgraded to latest versions of the product. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.