How do we stop automatic image hyperlinks?

We are using Aspose.PDF to convert HTML pages to PDF files. Most of the images on the pages are not hyperlinked. However, Aspose is automatically generating hyperlinks for all images. We do not want all images to be hyperlinked. How do we stop Aspose from creating hyperlinks for the images?

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share some further details regarding your requirement that, you only need to display hyperlinks against the images that were actually present in source HTML or you do not want hyperlinks against any of the image in resultant PDF.

More along, please share the source HTML so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

We only need to display hyperlinks for images inside anchor tags. The problem is that all images are turned into hyperlinks. For example, in the attached file, we want a the large building photo to have a hyperlink. We do not want any of the other images to have hyperlinks.

Hi Boxer,

Thanks for sharing the source HTML document.

I tried to test the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.9 and able to notice that the smaller images are not visible in resultant PDF document. As you mentioned in your post you are facing only hyperlink issue on smaller images. Kindly do let us know which version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET you are using and we would appreciate, if you create a sample application and post here to show us the issue. This will help us to identify the exact issue and get the cause of the issue soon.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

We are using version 4.0.

Hi Boxer,

Thanks for your feedback. As you are using a very old version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. We would recommend you to download and try to use the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.9. However, I tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.9 and noticed some images are missing in the resultant document. For rectification, I logged this problem with ID: PDFNEWNET-33536 in our Issue Tracking System. We will further look into the details of this issue and will keep you updated via this forum thread on the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Boxer,

Thank you for your patience.

I am very pleased to inform you that the issue is resolved by the development team and this issue will be a part of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.0 (to be released in May as per our monthly release plan) after following the complete testing and release cycle. Please be patient and we will notify you once the version is available for download.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,