How do you serach within this forum just for issues realting to reporting services SSRS?

How do you serach within this forum just for issues realting to reporting services SSRS?

Hi,

Well, I think you may try custom/advanced search options for your need:

• Click on the Search icon, it will navigate you to a page saying: "Sorry, no matching items were
    found for your search. Please try again."
  • Here you should set your options, click “More Search Options”.
  • Enter your desired text in Search for text box e.g “Reporting Services SSRS”.
  • Check/Uncheck appropriate Located in options.
  • Click the Search button.

Please see the attached screen shot for your help.

Thank you.

Does not seem to work for me.

Searching for "row hight Reporting Services" or "row hight SSRS" with my miss-spelled (hight) in the subject finds no matches when the post exists and is assigned to the reporting services platform under the cells forum. Perhaps its just me.

It just seems to be hard to search for similar problems narrowed down to reporting services. A separate forum for each would make life easier as the products within the cells family seem to be fundamentally different.

Hi,

Well, it works fine, see the attached screen shot.

Thank you.

I believe you maybe missing the point as you seem to have just searched for "Row hight" and have not included any refinement to only search for those which have a "platform" assignment of Reporting services.

The purpose of using my misspelled posting was to show that if you refined the search by including "Reporting Service" or SSRS in the search you would not find it.

The issue is searching for the correct spelling of Row height returns 7,612 matches. How can I search for Row Height and only include those with a platform assignment of Reporting Services"?

Never mind I am sure it works okay. Let’s no progress any further.