How get or update end points of shape (C# .NET)

Attached presentation has shape and I would like modify end points of shape via code, is it possible?
Test Shape with end points-pptx.zip (24.4 KB)

How manipulate of end points in Power point, see below screenshot, select shape and click right mouse button

image.png (10 KB)

@aaksenov,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that an issue with ID SLIDESNET-41752 has been created as investigation in our issue tracking system assess the possibility of fulfilling requested requirements. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi Aspose team,

Previously end points are scaling/moving as per content. This issue is corrected by Microsoft in their latest power point release. Please update your Aspose library accordingly.

@josanjthomas,

I have observed the details provided by you. Can you please share further details with us as the ticket associated with this thread is related to getting or updating shape end points.

Yes, it is related to this thread. Issue is if we use kite shape and adding text to this shape, the text will overflow. Text frame of this shape is base on rectangle. Not on kite points. If you work on previous version of power point you can see this directly adding text in kite shape. It will overflow from kite points.
Now Microsoft corrected this issue in latest release. If you add text in text frame of this kite shape, the kite will scale without affecting its end points.
Also you can provide additional option in Aspose to get and set end points through coding. So whoever is need to make any change, can do.

@josanjthomas,

Thank you for the updates. I have associated the information in our issue tracking system. I like to share that at present getting/editing shape points is not possible. We will share the good news with you as soon as support will be available.

Yes, you can work on getting/ editing end points. But mean time you can update Aspose library with latest version of power point from Microsoft.

@josanjthomas,

We will share the good news with you as soon as the feature will be included in API.

Hi Team,
Thank you for your promp reply and support.
I found there is one more Aspose version (20.4.0) released after this discussion. But I couldn’t find the discussed item update in it. I think you are not understood what I explained about Microsoft library update. For this update, need to update only on Microsoft library. No any other update. Whatever Microsoft updated in their side not reflecting in Aspose. Please update latest Microsoft library in Aspose.

Regards
Josan Thomas

@josanjthomas,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved and is blocked owing to missing implementation in API. I request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi Team,

There are two issues reported here. Andrey reported that we are not able to update end points (Andrey is from my team). I reported that Aspose not updated with latest Microsoft library. Which one you are trying to fix. Microsoft library update, I think, is very easy one. Hope you will do that in next release.

Regards
Josan Thomas.

@josanjthomas,

I like to share that the comments that you have shared earlier have been appended in issue tracking system. As far as your question regarding Aspose.Slides is not comparable with latest Microsoft library is concerned then I like to add here that Aspose.Slides is not dependent on MS library and have its own mechanism for working with PowerPoint presentations.

Hi Team,

Any happy news on this?

Regards
Josan.

@josanjthomas,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in API. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the feature will be available.

We are still waiting for this fix. Can we expect this fix soon?

@josanjthomas,

Unfortunately, there are no updates available. However, we have discussed this internally and will communicate the possible ETA with you as soon as possible after investigating further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41752) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool.