How i can specify the coordinates (Left-Top) for Graph

Hi,

How i can specify the coordinates (Left,Top) for Graph object in Aspose.Pdf.Drawing.Graph class. How i can get/set Id for Graph.

Regards,
Sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your inquiry. After initial investigation, we have logged an enhancement ticket as PDFNEWNET-36625 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and implementation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress via this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36625) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your patience. Please note Left and Top properties of Graph has been implemented in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0. Please check sample code as following.

string outFile = “36625.pdf”;<o:p></o:p>

Document doc = new Document();

Page page = doc.Pages.Add();

Aspose.Pdf.Drawing.Graph root = new Aspose.Pdf.Drawing.Graph(100, 100);

root.Left = 300;

root.Top = 300;

Aspose.Pdf.Drawing.Rectangle rect = new Aspose.Pdf.Drawing.Rectangle(0, 0, 100, 100);

root.Shapes.Add(rect);

page.Paragraphs.Add(root);

doc.Save(outFile);

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

There is no update on ID field

@sgarg.saba

Could you please share some more detail about your query? We will then provide you more information on it.

As mentioned earlier in thread that BaseParagraph class was having Id and RefrenceParagaraphId field. In current DOM these fields are missing. So can you give me details when those fields will be available.

@sgarg.saba

The latest APIs of Aspose.PDF does not contain the Id and RefrenceParagaraphId properties for BaseParagraph class. We need complete detail of your use case in which you need these properties. So, please share the complete detail of your use case and requirement. We will then check the possibility of implementation of this feature and provide you more information on it.