How make first 5 pages as Portrait and rest of the pages make landscape ?
Thanks for your inquiry. You can change the orientation of page using PageSetup.Orientation property. Please note that PageSetup class represents the page setup properties of a section. In your case, we suggest you following solution.
- Please iterate over all paragraph of document.
- Get the page number of paragraph using LayoutCollector.GetStartPageIndex method.
- If the page number is 6, move the cursor to the first paragraph on 6th page.
- Insert the break of type section break.
- Change the orientation of page using Section.PageSetup.Orientation property.