How many uses Available for converting files to pdf on free use

I wants to Convert word, ppt and excel files to pdf using aspose library. how many times can i convert the files for free with red watermark ??

@Abdulkadir,

You can convert Word, PPT and Excel files to PDF format using Aspose APIs for unlimited number of times. However, the evaluation watermarks will be embedded in the output PDF documents with the use of Aspose trial version.

Thank you for your quick reply. i would like to ask you a last question. is there any lightweight library for android platform available to convert Word, PPT and Excel files to pdf format ?? also does your libraries supports document viewers for Word, PPT, Excel and PDF files ???

@Abdulkadir,

Please go through the following links for details on Android version.

Furthermore Aspose.Cells offer Grid component as Aspose.Cells.GridWeb to display Excel data. Please visit the link Working with Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for details.

I wants to Convert word, ppt and excel files to pdf using aspose library For our Commercial Version of App. how many times can i convert the files for free with red watermark ??

@Abdulkadir,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that there is no limit on conversion of documents when using Aspose Android via Java APIs. The license limits you to use upto product versions that have been released before expiry of your license files. I hope the shared information will be helpful.

@mudassir.fayyaz

Thank you for your Reply. Please Confirm me one Last thing that if i use your Trial version of Library for my Commercial Version of App, Can i use it unlimited times with evaluation watermarks embedded in the output PDF documents or Do we need to Buy it.

@Abdulkadir

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that trial versions of Aspose APIs cannot be used commercially. They are offered only for testing purposes and can be used for unlimited number of times for testing. However, you may please consider applying a 30-days temporary license in order to evaluate Aspose APIs for commercial use. This way you will be able to evaluate all features of APIs without limitations.

Trial versions of the APIs have following limitations as well other than embedding evaluation mark in the output.

• Aspose.Words limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs in trial mode.
  • Aspose.Cells lets you open 100 Excel files, when running your program. If your application exceeds this number, an exception will be thrown.
  • Aspose.Slides also has limitations in terms of accessing slides in trial mode.

Furthermore, we are afraid that Aspose.Slides for Android via Java does not have rendering support at the moment. A feature request for exporting input files as PDF has already been logged as SLIDESANDROID-18 in our issue tracking system. As soon as the feature is available, we will surely let you know. In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESANDROID-18) have been fixed in this update.