How shoud I extract table Data from PDF files using Aspose PDF

Hi All,

I would like to extract table data from PDF files. Do you know which method I should use in order to extract table data from PDF?

Thanks in Advance.

Min

Hi Min,

Thanks for contacting support.

Currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to add table while creating PDF document from scratch or you can add the table object in existing PDF file. But I am afraid currently it does not support the feature to only extract table data from PDF document. For the sake of implementation, we already have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-29904 in our issue tracking system. We will further
look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status
of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for
this inconvenience.

However Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to search and extract text from PDF file. If the table contains any specified word/string, you can search it and extract the remaining contents from PDF page. For further details, please visit Search and Get Text Segments from All Pages of PDF Document

Hi Min,

Thanks for your patience. In reference to your above requirement, now you can manipulate existing table in PDF in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.8 and above. Please check following documentation link for the purpose. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,