How to abort document save c# for .doc file types

Hello,

I’m looking for an alternative to using the InterruptionToken for aborting a document.Save using c#. This is specifically for doc file types. I can see for docx the ProgressCallback can be used, but how can I solve this for doc. I have been able to get the desired behaviour in test using the InterruptionToken however this is obsolete. The recommended alternative is IPageLayoutCallback however this seems to only work when saving to PDF not saving to doc.

Please advise how to safely do this for doc files.
Many Thanks

@EmaryB You are right, currently, SaveOptions.ProgressCallback can be used only upon saving to to Docx, FlatOpc, Docm, Dotm, Dotx, Html, Mhtml, Epub, XamlFlow, or XamlFlowPack. Unfortunately, there is no alternative for DOC format.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25161

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you for raising the ticket.

Is there a timescale for when InterruptionToken will be removed?

@EmaryB InterruptionToken class has been marked as obsolete quite long time ago, so I suppose, it will be removed in one of future versions. Usually we remove deprecated members in a year after marking them as obsolete.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25161) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.5 update also available on NuGet.