How to Access all the mailboxes using an account with impersonation in office 365 (C# .NET)

How to Access all the mailboxes using an account with impersonation in office 365. please share c# code.

thanks

@ravikumarchopra,

I have observed your requirements and suggest you to please visit this documentation link for your convenience on your end. I hope the shared information will be helpful.

thanks for your reply. but what i want is to access all impersonate mailboxes by logging in using a single account having impersonation permissions. please reply with a usfull c# code.

thanks

@ravikumarchopra,

I like to share that the previously shared documentation link can be used to impersonate mailboxes. I also suggest you to please visit this documentation link as well.

thanks for your reply. but How to access “In Place Archive” Mailbox for impersonate users by logging in using a single account having impersonation permissions. please reply with a usfull c# code.

@ravikumarchopra,

I have observed your requirements and have created an issue with ID EMAILNET-39296 has feature request to further investigate your requirements. We will share good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.