How to Add a Watermark Above the Text or Image into a PowerPoint Presentation?

After the code is executed, the watermark will be added below the text and image, but I want to add the watermark above the text and image
this is my code:image.png (33.1 KB)
And this is what it looks like when I execute the code :image.png (24.4 KB)
image.png (40.4 KB)

@good_luck,
Thank you for contacting support.

I was unable to reproduce the problem you described. If the watermarks are added last, they will be placed above all contents on a slide. Please check this carefully and use the latest version of Aspose.Slides if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following data and information:

• input and output presentation files (you can zip the files and upload an archive here)
  • compilable code example as text (not image)
  • Aspose.Slides version you used
  • OS version on which the code was executed
  • JDK version in your app

Thanks for your reply!

1、input pptx and output pptx in zip.zip.zip (77.1 KB)

2、 Here’s my codecode.zip (1.1 KB)

3、 * Aspose.Slides version is 22.6 image.png (1.3 KB)

4、windows 10.

5、jdk 1.8

@good_luck,
Thank you for the additional information. I reviewed your code example. Please note that you are adding the watermarks on a master slide, but the image is placed on a presentation slide. The presentation slide content is always placed above the master slide content. If you want to place the watermarks above all content, you should add them on the presentation slide last.

ISlide presentationSlide = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0);

thanks for your answer!

A post was split to a new topic: How to Add a Watermark Above the Text or Image into a Word Document?

In a hurry, Why can the watermark you added in this way be removed after you open the document? Please reply as soon as possible
1、this is my out put file.response.zip (97.4 KB)
2、this is my code code.zip (1.1 KB)
3、jdk 1.8
4、windows 10
5、aspose slides version image.png (1.3 KB)

@good_luck,
I have not managed to remove the watermarks from your output PowerPoint presentation file. Could you please share more details on how to see the issue?

1、In the green box of the picture is the complete watermark content, and in the red I deleted one line of the watermark content.image.png (117.1 KB)
2、You can also change the value of the watermark content. I added 456 in the box in the figure…image.png (44.8 KB)

@good_luck,
It is not the same presentation in the screenshots as the presentation you provided above. That presentation is containing watermarks with only two text lines. Please check it carefully and the presentation you have the issue with, and share it.

• Ok, here’s a screenshot of the powerpoint you were talking about image.png (94.9 KB)

@good_luck,
Unfortunately, I was unable to edit/remove the watermarks in the presentation. Could you please explain how to do it?

What software did you use to open it? I use Microsoft PPT and WPS can be deleted and modified, double click the watermark content can be deleted and modified

@good_luck,
I used PowerPoint from Office 365. It does not allow me to edit the watermarks. But I was able to do this with LibreOffice Impress.

It looks like the watermarks cannot be made better for PowerPoint presentations. If you don’t agree with this, try making a sample watermark in PowerPoint that suits you. We will find or make the same ability in Aspose.Slides.

Mainly I executed the method in the figure, according to the API introduction as long as these values are set, they cannot be modified and deleted, but the fact is that these values are set, he can still be modified and deleted.image.png (5.3 KB)

@good_luck,
Please share a sample presentation created in PowerPoint that contains a watermark you want to create using Aspose.Slides.

• I have provided my code above, please see my screenshot image.png (34.6 KB)

@good_luck,
If I understand correctly, your code example with Aspose.Slides does not able to generate the watermark according to your requirements. If you can create a watermark in PowerPoint that meets your requirements, please share a sample presentation file and we will try to help you.

• How is the content of the watermark left aligned?image.png (20.4 KB)
  • The previous issue has the code I provided, you can check it out and use it

@good_luck,
To align text to the left in a PowerPoint presentation, please try using the following code snippet:

var paragraph = shape.getTextFrame().getParagraphs().get_Item(0);
paragraph.getParagraphFormat().setAlignment(TextAlignment.Left);

Documents: Align Text Paragraphs
API Reference: IParagraphFormat interface