How to add cover page to a PDF without having to adjust page numbers etc

Hello Aspose team.

I have a requirement where I would like to add a cover page to an already existing PDF document. The pdf document has Bookmarks, Table of Contents as well as internal links, for example: clicking on the name of a person in page x takes me to page y where person info is mentioned.
Is there a way to do this without having to regenerate book marks, TOC and finding existing links and changing their destination?
Adding cover page for a document that does not alter state of rest of document seem like a reasonably fequent action to warrant a standard API that could do this rather than lot of re adjustments.

Any help and guidance is appreciated.

thanks,
Raghavan

@peketis,

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your sample input PDF document
  • Your expected PDF document showing the output with cover page. You can create expected PDF by using any third party software e.g. Adobe Acrobat.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you code to achieve the same by using Aspose.PDF. Thanks for your cooperation.