How to add the GIGRAPH add-in within Office

Dear Team,

Good day. We are having the requirement to create the Network Visualization Graph.
When I am searching, I find a way to create the Graph using the GI GRAPH add-ins we can achieve it.

GIGRAPH

Could you please do the analysis and let us know it it possible using Aspose java.

Thanks in Advance.

@prabu759101

Thanks for contacting support.

We have checked the link which you have shared and observed that it enhances the Excel sheets in terms of visualizing entities relationships. However, as far as your requirements related to Excel sheets and Charts are concerned, you may please check Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Diagram APIs which may help you achieve them.

In case you are unable to explore required features in API documentation, you may please share some more information like your sample data and an expected output document. We will test the scenario in our environment and share our feedback with you accordingly.

@prabu759101,

We were able to test this add-in in Excel 2016 but we need to look into it more for possibility of its support in Aspose.Cells. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and once we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSJAVA-42732 - Support to draw GIGRAPH - Network Visualization

@prabu759101,

We evaluated your requested feature/issue further. By reviewing the features of GIGRAPH, we think it is not mature enough yet. And because of the complexity of such feature, we are afraid we cannot support it in near future.

Dear @Amjad_Sahi,

Thank you for your response and your analysis.

Is there any other way to create the chart like this?
Thanks in advance!!!

@prabu759101,

I am afraid there is better way to cope with it. By the way, you may try to programmatically create shapes (lines, rectangles, etc.) and group these shapes accordingly using Aspose.Cells API to try to try to mimic your diagram (for Gigraph) if possible, see the document for your reference: