How to apply masking to a raster image Aspose Imaging for .NET

I am in the process of evaluating Aspose Imaging for .NET

I need to apply masking to images and then combine these onto a background image creating a composite of images with complex shape masks applied.

Can you advise on how I can do this with Aspose Imaging ?

Thanks
Todd Hamilton
ProLab Solutions Inc

@thamilton,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and have not been able to completely understand them. Can you please provide the details of requirements in the form of image and further elaborations so that we may investigate the requirements on our end to help you out.

I have sent you a response and an image through the email tied to this ticket.
Since I don’t see any way to attach an image through this forum.

@thamilton,

I have not observed any email. If the attachment size is less than 3MB, you can upload that in your response as given in image below. Otherwise, you can upload the files on some FTP or dropbox link and share the download with us.

Here is the psd fileColored by Faith_small.zip (2.0 MB)

@thamilton,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in API. A ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-3131 has been created as in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.