How to change font in depth (series) axis

Hello,

can you help me please.

How to possible change font in this chart area(‘depth (series) axis’)?
you can show on my code example.

Aspose.slides-8.5.0 for java.

Hi Aleksandr,

I have observed the chart image shared by you. Unfortunately, from image it is not getting evident if the axis that you have pointed is category, value or Z axis. Can you please share the sample presentation in this regard with us. Please visit this documentation link for an article to format different chart entities. I also like to clarify that at present Aspose.Slides for Java only support Value axis( Y axis) and Category Axis (X axis). The depth axis or Z axis is presently not supported in Aspose.Slides for Java. However, the support for depth axis will be available in our upcoming new merged Aspose.Slides for Java 14.3.0 API, which will be released during next month.

Many Thanks,

Presentation in attachment.

I try to find info in documentation, but not found.

Thank you.

Hi Aleksandr,

I have tried opening the shared presentation on my end and it gives presentation repair message and open the empty presentation. Can you please share the correct presentation and along with information that what you intend to share the in the presentation. As far as depth axis support is concerned, I have already shared with you that it is presently not supported in Aspose.Slides for Java.

Since the generated presentation is corrupted, I request you to please share the sample code and source presentation to generate the desired presentation that is corrupted. I will add separate ticket to fix the issue on my end.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

You can find code to generate this presentation in my first message attachment.
I can open my presentation without any problems.

Hi Aleksandar,

I have worked with the sample code shared by you and have rectified the sample code. It generates the proper presentation now. However, setting the depth axis font properties is presently unavailable in Aspose.Slides at the moment and it will be available in Aspose.Slides for Java 14.3.0, which is scheduled for delivery during June 2014.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,