How to change footnote separator

I cannot find how to do this with the Aspose lib. So I wonder if it is possible. Can you give me more information about it?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please visit Footnote Class (which represents a container for text of a footnote or endnote). For more information, please visit Footnotes an Endnote Features Supported on HTML Import.

If you still need help, please attach the following resources here for testing:
· Please share your input document file.
· Aspose.Words generated output DOCX file showing the undesired behavior.
· Please attach your expected document here for our reference.
· Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.
As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start further investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks for your response ,
In ms Word we can to delete or modify footnote separator ,Is that there is a similar functionality in aspose words footnote

Thank you for contacting us. Please Share your input file, and expected output file here for our reference. We will investigate the structure of your expected document as to how you want your final output be generated like. Thanks for your cooperation.

Below is the document that contains two footnote.
Here is code c# for footnote.

Footnote footnote = new Footnote(cell.Document, FootnoteType.Footnote);

footnote.Paragraphs.Add(new Aspose.Words.Paragraph(cell.Document));
Run run = new Run(cell.Document, note.Value);
run.Font.Bidi = true;

footnote.FirstParagraph.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = ParagraphAlignment.Right;
footnote.FirstParagraph.Runs.Add(run);
footnote.ReferenceMark = "*";

By default the separator starts from left to right.
Is that possible with Aspose words to change the separetur from right to left (arabic orientation)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, we have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-14652 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.