How to change the font size of values of column chart

Hello,

We use Aspose.slides for .NET version 6.1.0.0; runtime version v2.0.50727.

Here is a portion of the code we re using:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ChartTypeEx c;
c = ChartTypeEx.ClusteredColumn;

ChartEx chart = data.slide.Shapes.AddChart(c, …)

chart.ChartData.Series[0].Labels.ShowValue = true;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunatly, displayed values can be very high numbers, and consequently, the font of these values is
a bit too high, and it s inelegant on the PowerPoint slide.

Is there any way to reduce the font size of the displayed values ?

Please find a screenshoot as attached file.

thanks for your help,

Regards,

Bastien

Hello again,

It seems I got no reply on this thread, althrough some views.

Is my thread incomplete ? what information could i add to this topic ?

Or there is simply no solution ?

Thanks for your help,

Hi Bastien,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the Aspose.Slides version used on your end like to share that the one which you are using belongs to API that is no longer supported. I suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.10.0 on your end and follow the example shared over this link. The example describe formatting different chart entities including setting label font properties. I hope the shared information will be helpful. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, it’s insightful about our current licence situation.

Still in the same project, I would like to change to change the fontHeight and policy of the legend,
After some research on your online documentation, I found there is chart.Legend.TextFormat.PortionFormat.FontHeight to set this.

But unfortunatly, the property TextFormat doesn’t seem to exist in the class Legend, in our version ( Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.1).

In which version we can have access to this TextFormat.PortionFormat.fontHeight property ? How much would it cost us to upgrade from Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.1 to this version ?

by the way, I deduced from our slides that font height = 18 and font = Tw Cen MT (Corps)
are used by default everywhere on your chart API. Is there really no way for us to change it in our Aspose Slides for .NET 6.1?

Thanks for your help,

Kind regards,

Bastien Neveu

<span style=“font-size:11.0pt;font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”;mso-ascii-theme-font:
minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;color:#1F497D;mso-themecolor:dark2;mso-ansi-language:
FR;mso-fareast-language:FR;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>

Hi Bastien Neveu,

I have observed your comments and like to share that feature for setting the font related properties for the chart legend was supported in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.6.0. However, I still suggest you to try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.10.0 on your end as the the old legacy API that you are using is no longer supported. You can contact Aspose.Purchase forum to get updates about the pricing information of new API.

Many Thanks,