How to check free mail box size in Office365

Hi,

Could you please provide how to get free mail box size using IEWSClientIEWSClient?

Thanks
Gowtham A

@Gowtham5555,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

You can use following sample code to get the mail box size (in bytes) which is utilized. Subtract this number from your mail box quota assigned by the mail server administrator. It will return you the free mail box size. Please give it a try and share the feedback.

IEWSClient client = EWSClient.GetEWSClient("https://outlook.office365.com/ews/exchange.asmx", "user", "password");
long iSize = client.GetMailboxSize();

Hi,

When i use the above code

iSize value is 616577 for a mail box which is having only one email (means almost not used).

Lets say if the allocated size is 50GB(5e+10 bytes)…So what value i need to put for mail box quota to subtract above value.

Also i need to calaulate percentage of free size based on the above values.

Thanks
Gowtham A

@Gowtham5555,

Unfortunately, we don’t have detailed information available about your inquiry right now. We have requested our Product team to share further information about this requirement via issue id EMAILNET-38821, and will update you here once the feedback is available in this regard.

@Gowtham5555,

This issue has been fixed in the latest release of Aspose.Email for .NET 17.10 which is available for download now.