How to convert pdf to html and normal image not using svg image?

when i convert pdf to html if have file with extension .svg. But when i use jquery to load it to div. It isn't show? It auto download to my pc.

I want to convert pdf to normal html(not html5) and normal image(ex: jpg, png..). How?

Hi Valentino,

Thanks for using our products.

Currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to save images as SVG format when converting PDF file to HTML format and I am afraid currently we cannot specify the format of resultant image. However for the sake of implementation, I have logged this
requirement as
PDFNEWNET-36117 in our issue tracking system. We will
further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the
status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry
for this inconvenience.

Hi Valentino,

Thanks for your patience. We are pleased to inform you that your requested feature has been implemented in Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Please use HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground, It fully eliminates SVG from result HTML.

Document pdfDocument
= new Document(“input.pdf”);<o:p></o:p>

string outHtmlFile = "output.html";

// create HtmlSaveOption with tested feature

HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions();

saveOptions.FixedLayout = true;

saveOptions.RasterImagesSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground;

pdfDocument.Save(outHtmlFile, saveOptions);

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36117) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0.

Blog post for this release can be viewed over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.