How to convert PDF to XPS?

Hi Aspose,

How to convert PDF to XPS in c#?

Thanks!

Andy Huang

Hello Andy,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Please visit the following links for required information on

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

I just want to convert PDF file to XPS file , not printer the file.

How can i do? can you give me some code or demo?

Hello Andy,

If you have Microsoft XPS Document Writer configured over your system, when executing the following code, you will be able to convert PDF document into XPS format. I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0.0 and as per my observations, the PDF document is being converted into XPS format. Printing PDF to an XPS File and Hiding Print Dialog (Facades)

Please try using it and in case I am still unable to understand your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Oh,my god. you mean that my customer need to install “Microsoft XPS Document Writer” , i think that is not good solution for me. thank for you help.

Hello Andy,

In order to convert the PDF document in to XPS without using Microsoft XPS Document Writer, I have logged a new requirement as PDFNEWNET-29362 in our issue tracking system. Our development team will further look into the details of this requirement and see if we can support this feature or not. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.