We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to Convert Slides Transitions/Animations to HTML Format?

Hi,

I am evaluating Aspose java api for converting PPT decks to html format. I am having trouble retaining slide transitions/animations after converting ppt deck to html format. I have attached a link to the demo video of I am trying to achieve after converting ppt deck to html format. Please if someone from Aspose’s team can help me out with this query that would be great as I was not able to find in the java api documentation regarding this issue. Here is the link to the demo video Click here

@vinay.rathod,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for posting the inquiry.
It will take me a while to prepare the information for you. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

@vinay.rathod,
Our development team is still working on the features described in your requirements. Far as I can see, these features have already been planned to publish in upcoming releases. I linked this forum thread to the appropriate task with ID SLIDESJAVA-34423 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

@Andrey_Potapov Thanks for replying. Is there a timeline as to when you guys plan to release this feature and available for others to use?

@vinay.rathod,
I’ve requested plans for this issue from our development team. We will let you know as soon as possible.

@vinay.rathod,
Please try to use the following code snippet for your purposes:

var presentation = new Presentation("example.pptx");

var htmlOptions = new Html5Options();
htmlOptions.setAnimateShapes(true);
htmlOptions.setAnimateTransitions(true);

presentation.save("example.html", SaveFormat.Html5, htmlOptions);
presentation.dispose();

If the issue persists, please describe your requirements in more detail here.

@Andrey_Potapov, Thanks for your prompt replies.

What I am looking for is as follows.

• Generate html file from a given ppt file.
  • Embed the html file in our application.
  • After embedding, go through each slide and each indvidual slide transition/animation in html file using javascript as required. If I want to navigate slides in the generated html file, I should be able to do it via javascript code as it will be some user action that will dictate which slide a user wants to see.

For more information, please go through this video (https://www.dropbox.com/s/atbr4h0fhdqmxwj/02313a50-ce5f-4559-a63a-c84e7e824d0d.webm?dl=0) to see the requirement or how I want to use the generated html file in my application. Let me know if you can access the video.

Thanks.

@vinay.rathod,

As far as I can see, the solution that was suggested above does not suit you. Could you please describe here (without a new video) in what form should the output HTML be in order for it to be suitable for your project?

What tech stack does your application use?